Death Count Death Count

It's a nice little game, but it was a little too easy. I think a harder sequel is in order!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Ahh, the idea of someone going mad from the repetition of everyday life. This was a very interesting game. The build up was intense and the end result was surprisingly satisfying.

I think the slowness of the character made me annoyed with the routine as much as the character was. It became almost relatable. Very unique game!

Zombie Hunter Zombie Hunter

Really fun game!

I like the idea, however there isn't much room for strategy. You basically just spam the shoot button while running in circles from the massive horde of zombies... Pretty intense though.

I think the upgrades and such made the game a lot more fun. It gave you something to strive for. Altogether, I'd say this is a pretty awesome game!

Photon Baby Photon Baby

This game was quite fun. It has an interesting concept, and it was easy to get the hang of. I also enjoyed the graphics and the general vibe of the game.

Hollow. Hollow.

I absolutely love this game! Gameplay seems fresh and new, and the controls are very easy to get the hang of. The graphics are beautiful and the instant restart doesn't give you time to rage. Altogether, this is an amazing game. I hope to see more like this in the future!

Pico's Race Day 2012 Pico's Race Day 2012

Pretty fun, and the graphics look really good! I've played games that test how fast you click before, but this one seemed more competitive, which was nice.

ManuelTacoface responds:

Thanks for the great support!

Alice in GameJamLand Alice in GameJamLand

I really like the artwork, but the gameplay and programming weren't the greatest.

Condensity Condensity

I give this 5 stars just because it's really creative. You should make a longer version of this game!

Old Man Baby Old Man Baby

I was expecting it to be longer. It was decent, but I think you could have done more with it.

Bounzy 2 Bounzy 2

It would be a five from me, but the glitches really bug me. The zombies can't die on level 12, which kind of ruins the fun... Good gameplay though, just work on the bugs!