little boat little boat

Wow, this is absolutely beautiful. The artwork is crisp and vivid, and the animation is really smooth. My favourite part was probably the raining scene, it looked quite surreal.

Great job! Very creative.

Moon Diary Moon Diary

Really abstract, I loved it. It was beautifully presented.

--Orange-- --Orange--

This was really good! Especially since it only took 48 hours to make.

To me, this video demonstrated that one person can change the world. It may have also been inspiration to just be yourself, regardless of who that is.

The message has certainly been done before, but it always rings true. Altogether, I'd say this was a nice little video!

Death Count Death Count

It's a nice little game, but it was a little too easy. I think a harder sequel is in order!

Every day the same dream Every day the same dream

Ahh, the idea of someone going mad from the repetition of everyday life. This was a very interesting game. The build up was intense and the end result was surprisingly satisfying.

I think the slowness of the character made me annoyed with the routine as much as the character was. It became almost relatable. Very unique game!

Zombie Hunter Zombie Hunter

Really fun game!

I like the idea, however there isn't much room for strategy. You basically just spam the shoot button while running in circles from the massive horde of zombies... Pretty intense though.

I think the upgrades and such made the game a lot more fun. It gave you something to strive for. Altogether, I'd say this is a pretty awesome game!

Criminal Criminal

I'm a big fan of your work! Your art style is really unique. This is probably my favourite picture you've done.

Robobro Robobro

Beautiful! This looks absolutely amazing.

The Square The Square